Thursday 26 February 2015

Indescribable Gift




hi there, 
I have been busy with the renovation. We have painted all through the main living areas and had the floors ground and tiles laid. it looks so good. Today I have been washing down furniture that got all dusty while outside so we can bring the furniture back in.



Andrea Buckland's photo.

 Anyway back to cards. I so love colouring the blossom branch from the Easter set Indescribable Gift. While the Big Bash cricket was on I kept my hands busy colouring stamped images while I watched, or more listened each night with Graham. I now have a container full of coloured stamped items ready to put on cards. Anyway here is a couple of cards made with it. 


 I used the Irresistibly Yours DSP from SAB and coloured it to match the Calypso Coral card stock.



I really love the new Spring Flowers embossing folder and have used it here and also cut around the buds that poked out from my oval cut.

thank you for stopping by and I will have some more cards for you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...