Friday 27 February 2015

Hey Valentine

Wow Friday already. The week sure has flown. I borrowed the stamp set Hey Valentine from my friend. I had fun colouring the little pirate and the fish also.I used a piece of paper from the Adventure Bound designer paper stack from the Occasions catalogue. I cut the circle for the second card out of the front piece on the first card. I got both cards and the strips in the centre out of the one piece.







 I cut the words off the pirate and used it for a birthday card. Once again I have used the Irresistibly Yours DSP and brayered it with Pacific Point. 


Have a good weekend

  

1 comment:

Monique said...

I love this stamp set Andrea, and think I will use the pirate lots with different sentiments. I love your shading on him.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...