Sunday 24 February 2013

Technique Camp

Hi there, 
I have just been on my technique training camp for my team. It was a great weekend and I managed to teach them 14 techniques. Over the next 2 weeks I will show you the card sample I made for each technique. 
The first technique is Delft Tile. I love this technique as I have always loved the blue and white tiles and also plates etc.  I have used Marina Mist. The stamp set is You are Loved. I cased this card. The Simply Scored board makes this technique very easy. 


I will keep these posts brief so if you need to know anything just ask.


 

1 comment:

Jill Wait said...

Love this! Wonderful idea!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...