Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration time!!!

hi there,
its that time of year again when Stampin' Up! have their annual Sale-a-bration time. I love being able to receive free product, don't you? 


View the Sale-A-Bration brochure here.




Sale-A-Bration + Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary = the best time to host a Stampin' Up! party!
  • Get FREE Sliver Glimmer Paper when you host a $300 workshop!
  • Get a FREE hostess bundle when you host a $600 workshop!



Why not join my team and get a discount all the time. There is no better time to join than during  Sale-a-bration. You get an extra 25% in your starter kit. That's $294 for only $169. 
I would love you to join my team. Just email me for more details. 

.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...