Thursday 20 September 2012

Joyous Celebrations

Hello,
Another week is almost over. I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop last Sunday. If you did then come back again next Sunday for another hop this time using items from the new Holiday Mini catalogue. 
 Today I want to show you a couple of cards I have made with a lovely small set called Joyous Celebrations. It goes great with the new embossing folder Holiday Frame.
The first card is cased from Pinterest and the second is straight from the mini catalogue. It is a great source of inspiration.



That's all for today. Remember to come back on Sunday for some great new ideas from a group of wonderful Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

So simple and so v v classy Andrea. Love both of them. So well done.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...