Thursday 31 May 2012

Flower Fest

hi there, 
I haven't posted in awhile as I have been so busy getting ready for my Fundraiser for the Thailand Mission project that my church supports. It was a huge success and we raised a total of $2265.00. Thanks to everyone who came along as without you I couldn't do it. I have taken most of this week to get over such a big day. My body doesn't cope too well with such a big day but with rest I am feeling much better today.

I wanted to show you another of the cards we made. This one is a square card using Blush Blossom and Pear Pizzazz and the stamp set Flower Fest. I cased this card from Pinterest by Karen Barber. 


 I will try to post the rest of the cards in the next few days.


 

2 comments:

Momo said...

Great! I like square cards and this flower. Wonderful combination.
Greetings
Moni

Lynda said...

Stunner of a card Andrea. Love it. Congrats on the rewards for all ur hard work and I hope the boday bounces soon.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...