Thursday 5 April 2012

Mixed Bunch

hello there,
Today I want to show you a couple of cards I have made using the new stamp set Mixed Bunch with the matching punch. I am really loving this set.The first card is inspired by one I saw on Pinterest and I went to follow it back to the designers blog and found that she had cased it from Sandi MacIver's blog so I suppose I need to credit Sandy for the original card. Anyway its changed both times, so different.


This second card was also inspired by a card on Pinterest and I have just found that it comes from Canopy Crafts. Thanks to Nance for the idea.

I am off to Manjimup for Easter with my family so I would like to wish you all a safe and Blessed Easter.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I love these cards Andrea...such versatility!!! You cannot help but smile when seeing these.

Chris Smith said...

I love your cards, Andrea! Kudos for you for doing such a great job of identifying the sources you find on Pinterest.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...