Friday 13 April 2012

Bright Blossoms

Hi there,
I have been back from Manjimup for a few days now and thought it was about time I posted on my blog. While down there I practiced my photography and took so many photos and have decided to start a photo blog so I keep this blog for card making. When I do get it up and running I will give you a link to it in case you would like to see what I have been taking pictures of. 

Anyway back to cards. I borrowed the stamp set Bright blossoms and made a couple of cards for my launch. The first one I cased from Me,My Stamps and I  and then used up some bits to come up with the oval one.


Now that I have seen some really lovely cards made with set I am thinking I may need to buy it for myself.

1 comment:

talha said...

Both these cards show a decent look, I like them.

Plastic Card Holders
Plastic Card
Scratch Cards Printing

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...