Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome to 2012 on my Blog

Hi there,
Happy New Year to you wherever you may be. I returned home yesterday from my lovely holiday down on the farm. I really did get to relax. Now its time to get back into life in 2012. 
I joined a website today called My Fitness Pal and my plan is to lose weight this year. For those who know me, you would know that I put on a lot of weight last year due to a combination of things but medication and health factored in that. I had lost 20kg over 3 years before that so it was very disappointing to put all that back on and 8 kilos more. I am going to add a badge to my side bar showing my progress. You can follow along and encourage me on the way. This was me Jan 2010 and now
Anyway just thought Id let you know one of my goals for this year. 
have a great day


3 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Wishing you all the best with that Andrea. I know you can do it one step at a time. I have joined that website too, so will be there to encourage you every step of the way.

Just make sure you remember though that even though the outward has changed over the year, you will always be the wonderful person you are, a great friend and someone we are all lucky to have in our lives. Never lose sight of that :)

Hope to see you soon
Xx

Lee-Anne said...

And I wanted to say you are beautiful, both photos of you are just gorgeous. Love what you are wearing in the second photo.
Xx

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Andrea
Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you, I check out your blog most days to see what your up to. Good Luck with the weight loss, I know it's one of the most things to achieve but you can do it.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...