Monday 23 January 2012

Camp and One Sheet Wonder.

Hello,
I have been away over the weekend on my Stamping Retreat. 8 of us enjoyed a wonderful weekend of stamping and fellowship. While there one of the projects that I prepared for them to do was a One Sheet Wonder using French Foliage and the colours Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze with Very Vanilla as the neutral colour. I used the base page pattern from Leanne Greff and then made up my own bits from there. Below are my cards. 










I will photograph the swaps later in the week to show you. Today I am having a quiet day on the couch as I seem to be having a flair up with the Rheumatoid Arthritis. Hope to be back in the craft room tomorrow.
thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow Andrea. I am so impressed that you got all of these cards out of 1 sheet. I love the palate and all of the layouts. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you feel beeter soon.

Fantasia of Revelation said...

Thanks ffor the post

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...