Tuesday 13 December 2011

Time gets away from me....

Hello there,
I said on Thursday that I would be back over the weekend with more to show you and then totally forgot to do it. Anyway I decided to pull apart the medallion Christmas tree that I showed you last week as the lopsided tree was bothering me. It now has been put together properly and looks great. 
I have another card I made with the set You are Loved. This is a case as well but I did change it some.

I had to do this 3 times as when I did the embossing of the oval it kept marking around where the sides of the folder finish. I then decided to google it and find the way to prevent that from happening. Finding that video again has taken me some time but this is the video that I found so helpful. It makes so much difference. I have made a few shims for my customers so they too can use their folders like this.


Today my friend Sue came down to help me start on my craft room sorting. We managed to get a fair bit done by lunch time so I am happy. Now to keep working on the room so by the time my classes start again next year the room will be less cluttered.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...