Friday 2 December 2011

Summer Mini Catalogue and December Frenzy

Summer Mini
The Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalogue is here so if you would like to check it out just click on the picture on the left side of my blog. I am having my launch of the mini on Sunday at 2 PM if you live near me then you are very welcome to come and join me. 

click here for list of sale items
The December Frenzy sale is also on so if you find something you would like feel free to send me your order.
I am going to be at the Craft Thyme Fair at South Perth Community Centre tomorrow all day so if you are in the area please pop in to say hello. If you do and tell me you read this blog post I will have a small gift for you.
have a great weekend

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...