Monday 25 July 2011

Sketch Challenge 204

hi there, I hope you have had a nice weekend. I managed to do some sketch challenges last week. They are not new ones but a couple I found in my folder. I decided to use my medium background stamp Fine Flourish. I stamped it in Blue and then coloured it with reinker and a round brush. I had fun painting this as it took me back to my folk art days. The sketch I used is SC204. I used Presto Patterns Specialty DP and brayered it with Marina Mist for the 2nd layer. 

 1st layer of painting just a wash.

 then add some darker commas.



I have also done one in green which I will show you tomorrow.
thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...