Friday 3 June 2011

Last post on holidays....

hi again, today can finish my holiday posts and get back to showing you some cards.
Our last trip out of Melbourne was down to Philip Island. We bought a 3 parks pass and went first to see Churchill Island Heritage farm. It was interesting to see inside the house still set up as it was back when it was settled. I enjoyed seeing the animals on the farm as it reminded me of my childhood growing up on a farm with lots of animals.









The next park to go to was the Koala conservation park. you could walk up a boardwalk amongst the trees where the koalas were but they were very high up and sleeping so not as good as I thought it would be. I think seeing those koalas on the side of the road was the best memory for me.


 the sunset on the way to our last place for the day was beautiful. Then we were off the see the penguin parade. It was great to see the little penguins come in after sunset. we weren't allowed to take any photos so I don't have any to show you.

the day after was Friday, our last day in Melbourne. We packed up our things, said goodbye to Richard and Tracy and took the car back to the airport for our flight home. We did have some time to kill so stopped at a DFO to have a look what everyone was raving about. Well I sure am not a shopper as it didn't find anything that I would want to buy. Maybe that was because I had no money to spend. 
I like to take photos out the window of the plane of the clouds. This was coming into Perth.
It was a fantastic holiday and we really enjoyed it but it sure is good to be home. thanks for checking out my holiday.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...