Tuesday 31 May 2011

Holiday Update

Hi there, Wow its been over a week since I got home and I have not posted on here. I did have a busy week last week but as this week is going to be a quiet one I have no excuse not to spend some time on the computer. I have decided to do a summary in Photos of our Melbourne trip so my family can see where we have been and also for me. My memory isn't always the best so this will be good for me later in the year.
I'm going back to the day we arrived in Melbourne so before the photos from my post about the Werribee Zoo.
When we first arrived we stayed one night at a hotel on Flinders St. We got a weekly train tram and bus pass so we went to Flinders St Station many times.
Sunday we went to the Victoria St markets and I learnt how to carve soap.


It was a wet day so my friend and down line Tracy picked us up at the hotel and we stayed the rest of our holiday with her and Richard.

On Monday we did some sight seeing in the city. First we went up to the Eureka Sky deck which is at the top of this building I am standing in front of. The views were amazing as you could see all over Melbourne.


  I posted my postcards from the highest post box in Australia.
 we caught the free tram around the city. There are so many different trams but this one was a vintage one.
 Our next stop was the Aquarium.




these are a couple of the new trams around Melbourne.
I think I'll end this post here and do the next days outing in the next post.



No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...