Sunday 17 April 2011

Daffodils

hi there, 
Another week has flown by without me checking in here. Today I have a card to show you that I made using an idea from a clever person on the net. I have just searched everywhere to find the creator but cant find it so if its you or you know who it is please let me know. I love the way she made the daffodils with the small flower in the set Growing Green. I used a different stamp for the foliage but still out of the set Just Believe. I have made a couple more cards using the daffodils and have decided to use these as my swap for Convention. I wont show you the actual card until after Convention.
After stamping, colouring and cutting out 300 daffodils I then decided I was crazy as I needed to shape 300 punched centres for them. Luckily a couple of my wonderful stamp club girls stayed after club had finished and helped me as my hand and arm didn't like putting that much pressure on them.

I hope your weekend went well and that whatever you have planned for Easter goes well for you. 
Graham and I are going camping again up at Horrock's beach. We have a different tent this year and have room for my friend Julia to come up and stay with us for a couple of days. I plan to cut and stamp all my swaps and hopefully put them together while I am up there. Apart from that I have a couple of good books and my laptop to watch some DVD's on.
thanks for stopping by and take care.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...