Sunday 13 March 2011

Punched Cross

Hi there,
I haven't been online much in the past couple of weeks as I have had a flair up of my Arthritis. Mainly due to going off one of my medications as it was affecting my liver. 
Anyway I had taken some photos of how I made the Punched Cross for a friend of mine and thought I would share them with you. I saw this cross somewhere on the net and thought I wonder how it was made. I of course went and fiddled around with bits of card stock and found that this was the way I could do it. This was not my original idea but this is just how I made my card.

I'm making 26 of these for a friend so will be really good at them by the time I finish.
Have a good week and I will try to post again when I can.


7 comments:

Jess S said...

I've seen this done a bit in blog land recently (what with Easter coming up and all!)Thank you for the tutorial.
Jess

jan swain said...

thanks so much Andrea, i am going to give it a go now that i have your instructions. thanks again you clever one. hope your aches and pains go away fast. jan. xx

Mia said...

I completely love your card! It´s fantastic!
//mia

Kari said...

Andrea- this card is beautiful and love how it was done!! I wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. You may visit my blog at www.kwcarddesign.com and pick up your award.

Lisa Ryder said...

Andrea this is sensational! Leonie told me to come by and I now know why! Thanks for sharing - our school teachers will love these :)

Keep well and my thoughts are with you for your arthritis pain

xx

Lisa

Sharon Carley said...

I love this card, you are amazing!!! xxx

Helen Williams said...

Thanks for for sharing the tutorial Andrea.
I have just made one for my DD baptism card, I have posted a link to your blog.
Thanks again.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...