Wednesday 2 March 2011

Box of Cards

Hi again. March is here already. Wow the year feels like it only just started but here we are, its Autumn already. Today I wanted to show you a box of cards I made last year and have finally got around to photographing them. This box is one of Creations by AR. Its called the one drawer organiser.I sent this box to my friend Julie, who also turned 50 last week. I have another box made but not the cards so need to make the cards to match. This set is made using old colours and the Afternoon Tea DSP.












Hopefully Julie likes her cards.
bye for now



1 comment:

Annie Lee said...

Great set, Andrea! LOVE the drawer organizer. Could you share what colors you used for your cards? Thank you!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...