Tuesday 8 February 2011

Time Flies by....

Hi there, 
Time sure is flying by this year. Here in Australia the new year has brought with it so many natural disasters. Here in Perth only a few kilometres from my home there has been terrible bush fires with 69 homes completely burnt plus so many more damaged. Please keep these people in your prayers.

Its quiet around here as Emily started Tafe yesterday. She is studying graphic design. She is still looking for a job for the days she isn't studying but has had no luck yet.

I have been neglecting my blog but I have been busy preparing for my 50th Birthday party. Less then 2 weeks away and I still have more to do. I have made some cards so I thought it was about time I posted something. It was back to LBC last week and I had my first class here at home last night. The first technique I taught was Faux tearing. I used up some of my Pale Plum with Rich Razzleberry and Bashful Blue with Not Quite Navy. I also got out my very neglected Garden Whimsy. I used En Francais for the background.



I will try to get back more this week and I have just photographed a few cards I have made over the past few weeks. Have a good week



1 comment:

Jo M said...

Lovely cards. I really like their elegance. Well done. It's good to know you weren't involved in the fire. Please pray for the person who accidentally started it all. He needs God's peace and love to surround him.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...