Thursday 14 October 2010

Just Believe

Hi there,wow its been over a week since I posted anything. I did take some photos the other night ready to show you some cards and then got too tired and went to bed. I seem to be wanting to go to bed at 8.30PM these days. Anyway I will show you a card that we made at my team day. This one was made by Lee-Anne with a set that I have been really itching to use. I gave it to Lee-Anne and asked if she could make her shoebox swap with it. I really love the card. Its a crumb cake card base with choc chip and baja breeze. Such a lovely card. I now need to spend some time and make a few more cards with this set.


thanks for stopping by. I will make an effort to post every day for awhile.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Oh, so pretty, Me thinks I need to get this set!

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...