Tuesday 7 September 2010

Roses

hi there,
As most of you know I love roses. I grow them and love them on my cards and also I used to do folk art and painted them more than any other flower. I have a card that I made awhile ago that I am going to show you today and then later in the week I will be showing you my new rose card. I have been busy the past 2 days making swaps for our Regional Meeting here in Perth for Stampin' Up!. I have made 20 of the one card that I have shown you here. I did change it a little in that I used my square punches for the squares instead of cutting the bigger squares I used on that card. The other card is a special card that I have made to swap with my team members and sideline and a few friends. Its not a card you would want to make too many of as it has quite a bit of work in it. You will understand when I show you later in the week. The card below is using the retired set A Rose is a Rose. 
As I have never shown you any of my Folk Art I thought I would show you one of the paintings I did on a box for myself to keep memories in. Its of course roses.
I finally made the video for the fancy flower box tonight and will upload it tomorrow to show you. Until then goodnight.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

You are super clever, I love your folk art project, just fabulous!

Shirley-Anne said...

Stunning !

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...