Tuesday 17 August 2010

No Sew Ribbon Roses

Hi there,
How is your week going. So far I have just been resting and getting ready for my camp on the weekend. I had stamp club on Sunday and I thought I would show you what we did. I used the new Fancy Flower punch and did the no sew ribbon roses for the centre. Also I used the new embossing folder vintage wallpaper and the stamp set Perfect Punches.

Also yesterday was my 4th anniversary of joining Stampin 'Up!. It doesn't seem like 4 years and I have loved every minute of it. 
I'm still coughing but improving a little each day.

1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very pretty ... very clever! Hugs Andrea xxx

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...