Tuesday 24 August 2010

Camp News

hi there, 
 Well my annual camp last weekend went very well and we all enjoyed making the shoe box swaps and choosing hostess gifts when our names were drawn out.
 I have a few photos to show you.This is the little gift I gave each of the ladies in their rooms when they arrived. I put a picnic bar in them. I did case this little bag but changed it so I only cut once with the circle die with the bottom folded under to form the base.
 This next gift was for the hostess gift swap. I used the scallop die again and made this box and put in a roll of ribbon and some of the roses I had made for the top. The second photo is of the hinge at the back and then inside the lid is a couple of flowers that I put there because I made a mark there and wanted to cover it up.
 I will show you some more camp photos in the next few days. Thank you to everyone who came along and helped make it such an enjoyable weekend.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...