Tuesday 23 February 2010

Roses for my birthday

After a good run on posting I have been slack again. I had a busy weekend with my birthday on Sunday and have been having some quiet, lazy days since. I had a really wonderful birthday with some lovely cards and presents from my family and friends. I received 2 lovely roses in pots. The first one is a standard and smells divine and is a pale plum colour from my niece Amy and the second one from my sister in law is pink and called Princess De Monaco. I bought a couple of big pots and plan to keep them in pots in my courtyard. I picked some buds and these are the photos of them.


I hope to have some cards to show you soon. Until then have a good week

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...