Monday 31 August 2009

Sense of Time

I have had 4 very busy days so haven't had time to spend anytime on the computer. Anyway I thought I'd pop in tonight and show you a card I have made with Sense of Time. I have also used the Sanded background and the Oval All set with the new scalloped oval punch. I have stamped on whisper white and used Night of Navy ink. I always forget to use my hodgepodge so got it out for this card. I do have the cards that I taught yesterday for my 5 card afternoon to show you at some stage but I keep forgetting to take the photos. I must put a photo session in my plans.

1 comment:

Richelle said...

Very classy masculine card! I luv it!! :)

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...