Monday 6 July 2009

A Wish For Peace

I have made a couple more Christmas cards finally. I asked my good friend Sandra to come and visit to help me get into the creating mode. She reminded me that there were some nice Christmas cards in the Idea Book and catalogue so we cased this card made with A Wish for Peace and Soft Holly roller. The only difference is the shape of the card. I'm happy with the finished card. I didn't look up the colours so hopefully we got them right. I have used Baja Breeze with Not Quite Navy and Naturals ivory. I have used Choc Chip ink.
Why not give Casing the catalogue a go. Its an easy way to get back into creating.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...