Friday 10 July 2009

Photo Editing Course

I have been doing an online Photo Editing Course using photoshop with JessicaSprague.com and it is so much fun, although unless you use it often it is so easy to forget what you have just learnt.
Below is a photo of Emily about 5 years ago taken by her step sister Critishia. They always have photos shoots whenever they get together. The second photo is my try at creating a vintage hand tinted look. What do you think?

Then we had to add a frame and some stars to the photo. There is so much that I would like to learn about photo editing but finding the time to play is the problem. I love the final effect and plan to play some more over the weekend.

2 comments:

Richelle said...

Oooo! Very nice, tho its a great pic to start off with! One of these days I mite get round to learning how to do more with my photos too! lol :)

Barbie said...

I think this photo you did is buetiful( so is Emily) I love
the results.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...