Sunday 17 May 2009

Scrapbook Page

It has been a number of years since I have done any scrapbooking. I have decided to branch into scrapbooking with my Stampin' Up! business and have my first scrap workshop this week. I need some sample pages so I made one today using a sketch that I found on Makeesha's Blog.

I just showed Graham my finished page and he wanted to know what I was going to put up the top as it was bare there. I told him as it was a sketch challenge it was the way it was going to stay. What do you think of my first page in a very long time?
I used sage shadow 12 x 12 and pink pirouette patterns paper for the 6 x 6 down in the right corner. The stamp sets are Fifth Avenue Floral, Lovely Letter Alphabet, Frames with a Flourish and Wonderful Favourites.

1 comment:

Regina said...

hi, Andrea
I've just discovered your blog and
must tell you that your cards are beautiful! You are so creative! I like your creative style and it's very inspiring!
I really enjoyed my visit to your blog.
Greetings from Germany
Regina

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...