Wednesday 22 April 2009

Eastern Influences

I have been checking out the lovely samples on SCS so I cased this card from Cherylquilts

I wasn't going to buy this set but after borrowing it from a friend I have decided I like it enough to have. Sometimes it just takes using the set to make you change your mind.
I also cased another card with this set, as I was running out of time to come up with something of my own, and I think that is the wonderful thing about Stampin Up demonstrators that are happy to share their designs on their blogs or SCS. I have just realised I haven't taken a photo of the other card so will do that and show you next time.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...