Saturday 21 March 2009

Bloom Away

Here is a wonderful new Australian stamp set that will be in the new Stampin Up catalogue. We were given a chance to purchase some sneak peak stamp sets so here are 3 cards I made using this set. I love it of course as I get to paint. I cant wait to actually see the new Catalogue myself and see what other wonderful sets we will have this year. In these cards I have used one of the 2009 In Colours, Red Riding Hood. Its a nice red for these stamps. I have also used Always artichoke and Kraft. You too can enjoy using these stamp sets very soon. I have a launch of the new Idea Book and Catalogue at my place on Saturday 4th April where you can get to see new sets and also make a card yourself to take home. I am hoping to have lots of new card samples to share with you. Let me know if you would like to come along. I am also holding a second session on Monday 6th at 7.30 pm. As soon as I can get some more samples made I will give you some more sneak peaks. I hope you are having a nice weekend.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...