Monday 2 February 2009

Sketch Challenge

While we were away in Manjimup, we tried out a couple of Sketch Challenges. They are a fun way to make cards. I plan on trying them out more often. The first card is made using SC191 from SCS which I have shown below. I made this card and loved it and then my sister in law chose it when looking at cards to buy from me, so I decided to make it again when I got home. I didnt get the painting done as nicely the second time but at least I re did it. I also made a second card and changed it around some.
I have used Elegant Eggplant and Sage Shadow with Black and Whisper White. The stamp sets are A Little Bit of Happiness and En Francais. I used the dragonfly from Infinite Goodness on the background


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...