Tuesday 23 September 2008

Punched Doggie

I know it has been a long time since I have posted anything, due to me having a fall and then not being too well for a week. Time sure gets away from you and the weeks go by. Anyway I am back on track now and wanted to show you another of the punched cards. This little doggie is so cute. I found the idea on SCS and changed a couple of things and here he is. I have used the small and large oval punches and also 1/2" circle for nose and paws and the 1/8" circle for the eyes and tongue. I just drew the bone and cut it out. The striped paper is from the retired recollections paper


1 comment:

Robyn said...

What a cute card! Thanks for sharing your punch cards, it's great to get inspiration for using all those punches. Love the owl as well, I am going to have to have a play with these.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...