Sunday 3 August 2008

Spring Mini Catalogue Launch

As promised, I took photos of the cards we made yesterday and here they are.

This card is made using the set True friend and designer papers from Apple Cider DP




This card I cased from "dlounds" at SCS. I changed the colours and a couple of other things but loved her design.




This is the single flower from Bloomin with Beauty. Colours are Soft Sky and Basic Grey. I have used the Textile folder from Cuttlebug for the background paper.


This is another idea cased from a talented person named Barbara at SCS. once again changed colour but I used the design idea. Its using the tree from Season of Joy. The colours are Ruby Red, River Rock and Always Artichoke.

This one is using the set Tart and Tangy and the paper is from Summer picnic. Nice bright colours. Also using the Wonderful Favourites set.

This last one is using the set One of a Kind. The Boho Blossoms punch goes with it. I also used stem sayings. Thanks to my niece Amy for helping me redesign this card. I wasnt happy with my first attempt.

We had so much fun yesterday that I have decided to have a similar card making day once a month at my place. Let me know if you are interested in going on my mailing list for it.

Have a great week..... Andrea



No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...