Monday 23 June 2008

Slider Cards

Last week at my stamp clubs I taught how to make a slider card. It is a lovely card to make and here are a couple of the ones I made. The first one is using petal prints and Barely Banana and Bravo Burgundy. I used the leaf prints wheel for the main part of the card.

This card I have used the new Australian stamp set called Seaworthy. It is a great set. I used Brocade Blue and Ruby Red card stock. I still use the retired word set Warmest Regards a lot as I really like it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These slider cards look great. Will have to get you to bookmark that idea for our upcoming stampclub!
The flower one is beautiful

Maree

Richelle said...

Hi Andrea,
What a great result! I'll have to learn how to make those (amongst other things you keep posting!)
Luv
Richelle

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...