Friday 9 May 2008

Fundraising Stamping Day

I will be holding a fundraising stamping day on Saturday May 31st at the Lesmurdie Baptist Church. The funds are for The Crane family who are missionaries in Africa who need a home built for them. They have 5 children. LBC are hoping to raise enough for the house and have volunteers go out to help build it. I thought this would be a way for me to help out.

On the day we will be making 8 cards suitable for both beginners and experienced stampers. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided. There will be raffles and prizes on the day also. It will run from 9.30 am til 4.30 pm and will cost $40. If you would like to join in and help me to raise money for this project please book in by emailing me and I will send you more details. I need to have all bookings by Sunday 18th May as I will need to order the card stock. This is a Stampin' Up! day and the wonderful people at Stampin' Up! have donated some product for the raffles and prizes.

No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...