Wednesday 30 April 2008

Making Cards for Men

Today in class I was asked to teach cards for men so these are some cards we made. I found the ideas and papers in a magazine from the UK. The first one is made from 2 envelopes stuck together so you can slip some money or a voucher in the right inside.


This one is made to look like a tag and has a little pocket inside to put a gift voucher or ticket. I bought the stamp second hand the other day just for using today.
This card is a gate fold card with a tie attached to the front. A very quick easy card.
this card is a silhouette card. The man is cut out and attached to the front panel, with a blue background square on the inside with some little stars in the night sky. The picture reminded me of my dad so I made this a get well soon card as he is having an operation next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrea these are fantastic!! They are truly Mens cards! Vicki A.

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...