Friday 4 April 2008

A Little Bit of Happiness

Today I had the launch of the new Idea Book and catalogue. I held it in 2 sessions and it turned out to be a great day. Its late and I'm tired but I thought I would show you 3 cards I made using the hostess set, A Little Bit of happiness. I love this set. It has one more stamp in the set and I made a card with that too but its still on the camera. I will show you that next time.
Thank you to everyone who came and supported me today. I will show more photos over the weekend and also of the newly painted room. Have a great weekend.
These cards are Cased from SCS with my spin on them. I have also used the set Sprinkles for some of the backgrounds.






No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...