Tuesday 4 December 2007

Mini Catalogue Launch

On Saturday Lee-Anne and I had our Summer Mini Catalogue launch. It went off well. We did 2 cards each and a 3D project each.


The first card is one that I cased from the front cover of the Mini. I love the colours and I used the enchante designer paper. The colours are Pale Plum and Perfect Plum with Certainly Celery.







This is the card Lee-Anne made using Cool Carribean and Black and the stamp set Love Matters.






This is Lee-Anne's card that we did as well on Saturday, made using the lovely new set Easy Elegance. Backgrounds too. Paisley and By defenition. Colours are Buckaroo Blue and Black And Cranberry Crisp







I made this one with my favourite Stem Silhouettes. I used Sage Shadow and Handsome Hunter and the technique Versamark resist for the background and embossed the front piece with white EP.


My 3D project was a covered Notepad. I used the Loves Me DP with Tempting Turquoise and the Friends stamp out of Love Matters.

I havent got a photo of Lee-Annes project yet but we made lovely nugget boxes with 4 nuggets in.

3 comments:

Chantelle said...

Wow, these cards are beautiful Andrea. Looks like you had fun with the new stamps. I love Stem Silhouette and Love Matters...... and all the rest....

Anonymous said...

WOW Andrea, you and Leanne have come up with some gorgeous cards! I love the Stem Silhoette one Love love love it!! Must try that technique. But the i say that all the time and never get around to it. (lol)I too have a biggish wish list from the summer mini, but am holding off till January to take advantage of SAB

Unknown said...

Another great job Andrea. I love the set Love Matters. I haven't used it yet so I might have to CASE a couple of your cards.
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...