Friday 16 November 2007

Spring Cards


I am a little behind with my blogging for the week so here are the Spring cards my ladies on Wednesday learnt this week. The templates are great to use for the embossing, pricking and embroidery as they have 4 different designs. These are 2 cards I had made previously. When I finish the medium card I started I will post it here for you as well.
Have a great weekend. Also if you have the time please talk to me.... as in leave a message.You dont need to join up just leave it as anonymous but add your name after the comment so I know who you are. I feel like I am all alone as a blogger without any comments......... thanks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea
I check out your blog and you are making some awesome cards.Very nice!
Julie Barrett

Unknown said...

Andrea these are beautiful. How did you do this? Are these stamps or embroidery? Absolutely wonder full.

Vicki Stamping in Washington State!

Lori said...

Andrea...Your cards are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Lori in SD

Unknown said...

Andrea!!! These are beautiful!! How did you make them? How do they close? I need help...I want to make one of these!
Thanks,
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
ltrain26@aol.com

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...