Friday 23 November 2007

CD calendar

Its that time of the year again for me. Making calendars for Christmas presents. Last year I made CD calendars for all my family. They really liked them so I thought I would make some more this year and I have changed the format a little and this is a couple of months that I have done. The above photo is February taken next to my vase of roses I picked the other day. I have neglected my roses of late and so they are much smaller than the first pick in Spring.
Below is October done using Both Way Blossoms.

I have plenty of the CD calendar cases in stock and am selling them for $1 each so if you need some just let me know and also I am teaching the CD calendar class again this year so if you want to do this calendar as a workshop it will be $30 for the day.


No comments:

ESAD 2017 Last Chance Sale-a-bration Blog Hop

hello and welcome to my blog.  I am taking part in another blog hop and you may have come from the talented Bec"s Blog  . If you a...